Need only to complete application once for eligibility.
Program Eligibility Criteria (Member must meet all of the following criteria):
1. Individual must be an enrolled Ho-Chunk Nation Adult Tribal member
2. Individual must demonstrate a need for assistance directly related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Only one item needs to be checked for program eligibiliy, but please do check as many boxes that apply.
3. Eligible Tribal members 18 and over, due to financial hardship endured from loss of
income and increased costs due to COVID-19.
4. HHCDA COFA may be used for the following for economic loss related to COVID-19: Mortgage Assistance, Rental Assistance, Utility Assistance, Temporary Lodging for homeless families and Isolation Lodging. (Through Ho-Chunk Nation Department of Social Services).
5. This is not a HUD funded program, if families have previously received assistance through HHCDA HUD funds for CARES ACT COVID-19 assistance, they are still eligible for program assistance through this program.